01 September 2020

Car Dealership Visits

Ford Dealership

Customer: I want to buy a car but can't make up my mind.

Salesman: Focus.

Toyota Dealership

Salesman: (to a obnoxious person) I think you should leave.

Customer: I go.

SEAT Dealership

Customer: I would like a SEAT.

Salesman: Wouldn't you rather look around?

Skoda Dealership

Customer: I want to buy a car.

Salesman: Superb.

Hyundai Dealership

Customer: I'd like a Kona please.

Salesman: Our cafe is just over there.

Suzuki Dealership

Customer: Is the car nippy?

Salesman: I'd say swift.

Opel Dealership

Customer: Is it just for the road only?

Salesman: It will cross land too.

Mercedes Dealership

Customer: It seems a good car.

Salesman: It's 'A' class.

Honda Dealership

Customer: I do like Honda cars.

Salesman: I'm in accord with that.

Customer: What's that background music?

Salesman: Jazz.

Land Rover Dealership

Customer: Land Rovers bring back fond memories.

Salesman: For many they evoke such.

Iveco Dealership

Customer: How often do you get new stock?

Salesman: Almost daily.

Ford Dealership

Customer: When will the van I ordered be he.

Salesman: It's in transit.

Porsche Dealership

Customer: Can my mother take one for a test drive.

Salesman: Indeed, Ma can.

No comments:

Post a Comment