01 May 2023

An Alternate Site

There aren't many car sales sites that are not behind a paywall. There is only one that doesn't have advertising that I know of and you're here already. One that is up to date is in Spanish and it has advertising too but if neither of those bothers you, then click here. It called Los Coches Más Vendidos. 

If you know of others that cover the auto industry that readers may enjoy, please leave a comment. You don't have to register to do so but I moderate comments to filter out the spam. You are welcome to leave comments regarding any of the articles. I respond to them as well!

For regular readers of this site, it's nice to have you along. Take care.

3 comments:

  1. Howdy,
    Carsalesbase used to be pretty good (very complete and detailed), but for some reason they stopped posting since Q3 2022.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed ZF. I used to check it out but less so after the new layout made it a clumsy site to navigate.

      Delete
    2. Their new layout is a mess indeed, so I usually google their name and what I would like to know (e.g. carsalesbase Alfa Stelvio Europe) . :)

      Delete