31 March 2023

Rolls Royce Global Sales : 2022


 









Rolls Royce passed 4,000 deliveries for the first time in 2014 and I thought that was probably as high as it would get. For a few years, it seemed so then a sudden upturn and 5,000 was reached in 2019. That was because of the Cullinan SUV and I hadn't allowed for such a model when making my prediction. 

The Cullinan has passed the 50% mark for the company and this sort of vehicle is an essential part of any car maker's range...except Mclaren and I'm thinking they will come around eventually. It would be ultimately suicidal not to. 

Looking at the picture above, they certainly have quite a presence. The problem is it's too long for my garage. Shame about that. But as the old saying goes, if it doesn't fit in the garage then you can't afford one.

Data source: BMW Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment