
Exeed is a premium brand and Exlantrix is an even more premium sub brand of Exeed. They are part of the Chery Group. Exeed debuted in 2019 and Exlantrix at the beginning of 2024. I don't have a breakdown between the two of them. From here, I will refer to them both as Exeed.
I only have more recent sales data for Exeed and for that period, volume has been down. 2025 was -15% and this year with a nine month head to head comparison, down 41%. It's -57% comparing 12 with 9 months.
Exeed has been affected by a stalled domestic market, of which it is heavily reliant. Too many eggs in one basket. Its export efforts were limited and it has been exposed accordingly. But there is more to the muted sales.
Other issues to do with software bugs and parts shortages have not helped the brand's reputation with customers. It's difficult to win over buyers but easy to lose them.
Data Source: Chery Automobile. Photos Exeed MX & Exlantis ES.
No comments:
Post a Comment