02 April 2015

Jaguar Sales By Nation : 2010-14


This data has been presented yearly but this is the first time as a whole. It is slightly more up to date as new data has been found. It will continue to be updated if more information comes to hand. None of this has been accessed from Jaguar directly, so I am dependent on the many sources for accuracy.

Approximately 95% of Jaguar sales are already here, leaving 5% to be found. In the totally unlikely event that anyone can add to the list, please let me know and I will even give an honorary mention to anyone who takes the trouble. Anyone from Jaguar who writes in will be treated with discretion and not referred to in any way if requested.

10 11 12 13 14 Nation 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014

59


Andorra
3


54 50 54 54 51 Argentina 9 10 7 7 5
10 12 13 8 8 Australia 866 693 786 1,105 1,167
17 20 21 21 22 Austria 372 268 300 340 265


60 54 47 Belarus

2 7 16
9 13 12 15 13 Belgium 1,084 607 793 836 920
31 31 39 22 20 Brazil 100 110 52 293 381
54 46 52 47 49 Bulgaria 9 20 11 20 11
12 11 14 7 7 Canada 755 776 644 1,263 1,460
35 36 37 37 34 Chile 83 79 80 72 86
4 3 3 3 1 China 2,655 5,976 7,451 15,665 22,652
57 55 62 58 46 Colombia 7 4 1 3 22
50 55 62 57 51 Croatia 14 4 1 5 5
53 45 43 46 45 Cyprus 10 21 37 25 28
37 35 36 36 33 Czech Rep 63 84 81 73 88
40 43 44 44 36 Denmark 55 34 36 32 54
58 59


Dominican Rep 2 3



40 42
Egypt

47 44
47 51 51 52 50 Estonia 27 9 12 8 6
29 29 32 34 38 Finland 110 113 95 86 49
7 9 10 14 14 France 1,126 1,001 897 879 715
3 4 4 4 4 Germany 3,166 3,094 3,197 4,160 4,229
49 54 57 - 56 Greece 16 5 3
2
31 25 32 27 31 Hong Kong 100 134 95 161 121
43 47 47
Hungary 32
17 20
- - - - 59 Iceland



1
20 18 18 17 17 India 250 350 400 500 500
42
41
Indonesia 37

56
23 27 23 28 23 Ireland 214 125 200 154 190
34 32 38 40 35 Israel 90 98 74 61 59
5 5 6 11 10 Italy 1,598 1,261 1,197 992 995
6 7 8 10 9 Japan 1,138 1,020 1,014 992 1,073

57 45
Kazakhstan

3 27




48 Kenya



14
13 8 7 5 5 Korea 726 1,016 1,197 1,901 1,989
56 52 53 50 51 Latvia 8 8 10 13 5
25 28 34 35
Lebanon 188 114 90 83
58 55 57 54 55 Liechtenstein 2 4 3 7 4

47 55

Lithuania
18 6

28 34 30 31 32 Luxembourg 126 93 104 113 91




41 Malaysia



36
46 44 49 49 43 Mauritius 28 25 16 19 30
33 37 27 29 24 Mexico 96 54 117 143 181

47

Moldova

17

50 52 56 51 51 Monaco 14 8 4 9 5
21 30 22 23 29 Morocco 231 99 279 243 145
16 19 20 20 19 Netherlands 427 340 341 403 384
- 55 62

New Caledonia
4 1

39 39 40 39 38 Norway 59 46 47 63 49
36 40 26 30 30 NZ 76 45 120 130 122
38


Philippines 60



26 24 25 25 25 Poland 164 153 185 175 178
19 26 29 25 27 Portugal 258 132 111 175 168
44 42 31 38 40 Romania 31 35 99 65 46
15 14 9 9 12 RSA 566 520 909 1,089 954
11 6 5 6 6 Russia 858 1,182 1,506 1,710 1,628
58 - 62 60 56 San Marino 2
1 1 2
27 21 17 19 18 Saudi Arabia 153 224 414 440 440



58
Senegal


3
18 17 19 18 21 Singapore 339 389 383 485 341
41 37 42 43 44 Slovakia 50 54 45 33 29
50 49 50 52 56 Slovenia 14 12 13 8 2
8 10 11 13 11 Spain 1,103 790 830 889 966
22 22 28 24 26 Sweden 216 217 116 199 177
14 15 16 12 16 Switzerland 612 461 511 890 622
29 33 24 32 28 Taiwan 113 97 190 111 162
48 41 44 41 Thailand 17 44 36
36
45 48 46

Tunisia 30 15 18

24 23 35 33 37 Turkey 213 168 84 97 52
16 15 16 15 UAE
400 525 625 625
1 1 1 2 2 UK 16,419 13,787 14,109 16,210 18,401
61 61 60 - - Uruguay 1 1 2

2 2 2 1 3 USA 13,340 12,276 12,011 16,952 15,773

Jaguar is succeeding in China

No comments: