|Selling well. Not so subtle personalised number plate. Show off.|
Nissan achieved a record market share in Europe of 4.0% in 2014, an increase on its 2013 market share of 3.7%. This marks the fifth consecutive year of market share growth. Combined with the Datsun brand, market share is 4.1%. Nissan with Datsun recorded European best-ever sales of 724,613 vehicles in 2014, an increase of 13.2% from 2013 sales, with December sales totalling 70,316, and increase of 28.8% from the prior year.
* Best-ever European sales & market share, a 50% increase in 5 years
* 12 new models in 12 months
* Best-ever electric vehicle sales, with 15,000 LEAFs sold in Europe; new e-NV200 sales of 2,300
* Crossover sales exceeding 410,000
* Qashqai fastest British-built vehicle to reach 2 Million units of production in history
|Country||2014 Sales||2013 Sales||% Incr|
Data and basic text source: Nissan Europe.
So Nissan is moving ahead in Europe. However, it will be a challenge to keep that forward movement. The product is right. Nearly all European Nissans are built in Europe, much more so than other Asian brands. Nissan has committed to Europe and the success is well deserved.
|A plug for the e-NV200 van|