17 March 2014

A Site I Recommend For Car Sales Data

I am not one to promote websites unless they offer something of high quality and accuracy. They also need to offer a goodly amount of free data. It also helps if they are open, friendly and quick to respond to enquiries. In all of those things, I find Focus2Move ticks the boxes. It was founded by Carlo Simongini, who is still a managing partner there.

The difference with what I do is apparent once you visit. I operate alone doing a hobby I enjoy, while Focus2Move is a business with resources to gather statistical data. Many consultancy firms are only really interested in selling to you, not in giving out information. On Focus2Move, while there is data you have to purchase, plenty of free information is there for the browser too. While that remains the case, it is something to be recommended and somewhat unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment