25 November 2011

Jaguar XF Sportbrake (2012) Scooped


The UK car magazine website CAR has released scoop spy shots of the XF Sportbrake coming to a dealer near you from late 2012. Ideally it should have come out years ago, but Jaguar is getting there. This is an important segment in Europe and Jaguar needs to be there. It will soon. To read more and see more pics, please go to: http://tiny.cc/ehxgw

Unfortunately someone at Jaguar left that funny patterned stuff all over the rear. All that does it make it hard to see in detail what they plan to do. Oh well, I guess the photo taken is better than nothing. Even with that faux pas, you can tell it is going to look sleek and stylish as Jaguars must. I like it. Well done Car magazine for being there at the right time.

5 comments:

  1. These are impressive articles. Keep up the noble be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are as much or little work as you want them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been remiss in not replying to the top two comments. Thank you. I try to make the articles interesting. They take some thought and time.

    ReplyDelete