23 October 2010

Car Statistics Appeal

When I was young, I remember reading a Motor magazine from the UK that had comprehensive car sales in Britain by make. I was fascinated by them. I now use the Internet to find such data for countries everywhere I can. I now have a comprehensive collection of car sales statistics, a small percentage of which I use as a basis for articles I write.

Western countries openly publish stats for the public to view but in developing nations it's hard to get anything at all or in China's case, anything consistent. If anyone is able to assist me in any data from 2001 forward by brand, please contact me on rdc1234@gmail.com
I would like to thank you in advance for your assistance. Also a big thank you to all those associations and organisations that make such data available to the likes of myself, Mr Joe Public.

What it means to me: If you can help, it will mean a great deal to yours truly.

28 comments:

  1. Its awesome all of the time to view how folks can compose wonderful stuff about people topics! Thank you and I ve bookmarked you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very inspiring work you have created for us. Some people need to know that these things can ensue to anyone. You have shown me a better view now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the fantastic work , I read few blog posts on this site and I think that your blog is rattling interesting and has got sets of good info .
    some genuinely fantastic information, Gladiola I noticed this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy this subject is really concerning. Keep it going guy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I plan to keep the articles coming. It is a labour of love but I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice service! I could never write such a good essay by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have observed very interesting details ! ps nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks, very good =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for helping out, wonderful info.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your site is really good and the posts are just wonderful. Thank you and keep doing your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice your Blog is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you. I try to keep it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful info specially the last part

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not sure what you mean by the last part, but thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. No pressure then. Seriously, thank you for that. I will try.

    ReplyDelete

  19. Thanks for the suggestions about credit repair on all of this site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you. I think I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete

  21. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete

  22. So allow me reword that: Thank you for the treat!

    ReplyDelete

  23. Thanks for putting up this useful information and facts.

    ReplyDelete

  24. st. It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog!

    ReplyDelete

  25. Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I appreciate the sentiment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete